Mizuno is transforming running once again with the Wave Rider 20. In the 20th iteration of Mizuno's most beloved shoe, they've included entirely new Wave plate technology for a softer, smoother ride with an even more responsive feel.
Running is Hard, Riding is Smooth
The Wave Rider 20 maintains Mizuno's classic fit while also featuring a breakthrough in Triple Zone engineered mesh that provides breathability, movement and hold throughout the run. After 18 years of continuous refinement, the latest Wave Rider is guaranteed to exceed all expectations.
Shoe Category: Neutral
Weight: 8.3 ounces
Heel-To-Toe Drop: 12mm
• An all-new, redesigned cloudwave plate provides an overall softer, smoother ride
• Articulated U4icX heel wedge creates more cushion
• Top midsole foam incorporates a new U4ic foam compound that makes this version of the Wave Rider 33% more responsive and durable than previous models
• Engineered mesh increases breathability, movement & hold
• Softer heel collar helps avoid irritation without losing heel fit