The Women's Triumph ISO 5 has more EVERUN™ underfoot than ever before to make your longest run fly by. An engineered jacquard, breathable mesh upper, combined with Saucony's ISOFIT technology, will keep your feet cool, comfortable and locked in. A FORMFIT contoured footbed cradles your foot, giving you a custom fit and cloud-like comfort in this neutral running shoe. The Triumph ISO 5 is also helpful for runners who suffer from underpronation, also known as supination.
Shoe Category: Neutral
Weight: 10.0 ounces
Heel-To-Toe Drop: 8mm
• Full-length EVERUN™ Midsole for enhanced energy return and continuous cushioning throughout the run
• EVERUN™ Topsole construction for enhanced energy return
• Updated ISOFIT design creates a dynamic fit system by adapting to the shape and motion of the runner's foot
• Crystal rubber outsole
• FORMFIT performance contoured footbed
• Reflective elements on the heel
• Helpful for runners who suffer from underpronation, also known as supination.
• Cushioning is distributed more evenly between the heel and forefoot in shoes with an 8mm offset. The result? Your body stays in a more balanced and comfortable position with every foot strike.
• TRI-FLEX: Increases force dispersion over a greater surface area while also delivering optimal flexibility and traction.