Stability shouldn't mean sacrificing cushioning. The Hurricane ISO 5 features our maximum EVERUN underfoot along with the perfect amount of medial support to keep your run rocking, without the unwanted rolling. This stability running shoe sports an engineered jacquard, breathable mesh upper with ISOFIT that wraps your foot and reduces excess motion. Comfortably cruise or push the pace; either way the Hurricane ISO 5 is music to your feet.
Shoe Category: Stability
Weight: 10.1 ounces
Heel-To-Toe Drop: 8mm
• Cushioning is distributed more evenly between the heel and forefoot in shoes with an 8mm offset. The result? Your body stays in a more balanced and comfortable position with every foot strike.
• CRYSTAL RUBBER: Serves a dual purpose of providing great traction and durability with increased flexibility to give you a fluid feel. Also, it's very easy on the eyes.
• EVERUN: A breakthrough in cushioning. Livelier and more responsive, with smoother landings and stronger takeoff.
• ISOFIT: Revolutionary fit system that morphs to the foot for a custom feel.
• TRI-FLEX: Increases force dispersion over a greater surface area while also delivering optimal flexibility and traction.
• FORMFIT performance contoured footbed
• Helpful for runners who suffer from mild to severe pronation. Check out this article about pronation to learn more