If endurance fuels such as Hammer Gel, HEED, and Perpetuem are your body's gasoline, electrolytes are what keep the octane high. Cramping is your body's final warning signal that you're on empty electrolyte-wise, and when you've reached that point, the performance of many bodily systems has been severely compromised for some time. To keep your muscular, digestive, nervous, and cardiac systems firing on all cylinders, you need a consistent supply of all of the electrolytic minerals, not just sodium and potassium.
Taken prior to, during, and after exercise, Endurolytes supplies exactly what your body needs. A well-balanced, full-spectrum, rapidly assimilated electrolyte source, Endurolytes keeps cramping at bay while helping maintain the optimal performance of the aforementioned bodily systems. Endurolytes complements a low-sodium diet and allows you to meet your electrolytic mineral needs with tremendous precision, hour after hour, in all types of conditions.
• Superior cramp prevention
• Full-spectrum, balanced formula
• Rapidly assimilated
• Versatile dosing for a variety of conditions Use as needed but primarily when:
• Exercise lasts for more than two hours, regardless of temperature or humidity.
• Exercise lasts less than two hours and:
• Temperature is above 80 degrees and/or 70% humidity.
• Temperature and humidity is ten degrees or more above what you are accustomed to. Capsule Usage Instructions:
• Recommended a does of 1 capsule per 50-60 pounds of body weight.
• Take one does 30-60 minutes prior to exercise, each hour during exercise, and one dose immediately following exercise.