Frequently Asked Questions
1. Forget Your Password?Click on this link and we'll have your password emailed to you within minutes! Forgot your password? Click Here
2. Why can't I use two promotional offers at one time?You want the most value every time you shop with National running Center! That's why you have the opportunity to take advantage of any special offers or promotions you receive, whether it's being offered to you via email or from our catalog.
Because our offers are so good, they cannot be combined. But that doesn't mean YOU don't have a choice! You can decide which offer will give you the biggest savings, and you can use that Web code or catalog code in your shopping basket to receive the discount.
If you need help deciding which offer will benefit you most, please let us know. You can be certain that when you order with National Running Center, you will get the best value, service and gear to meet all of your running needs.
3. Do you ship Internationally?We do not ship internationally. However, we do ship to military APO addresses. Please place your order, fill in your APO/FPO address, and select New York as your shipping address city.
You will be happy to know that cookies do not contain any personal information and they don't give National Running Center access to your computer. If you decide you would rather not utilize cookies, you should be able to update your browser to block acceptance of cookies.
5. What if I don't want my name and information rented to other mailing lists.At National Running Center, we selectively rent names and information to companies offering services that we think you'll be interested in. You can be confident that we will not offer your name or information to other companies if you just call our Customer Service department at 1.800.541.1773 and let us know.
6. Creating a new Account?Why do I need to create a new account? If you haven't purchased from on-line from us, you will need to create a new account. We've upgraded our Web-site to better serve your unique needs as a runner, and this requires you to create a new online account. We know the benefits of National Running Center will far outweigh this one time request.
When do I need to create a new account? When you make a purchase from our on-line store, you will need to create a new account. If you already have an account with us on-line, please enter the previously stored account information: Last Name, Zip Code, and Password. Once you have created your account, shopping and checking on your order couldn't be easier.
We have also created the option within our ordering process for customers who wish to proceed with an order without entering an account into our system. But, should you use this option, your order information will not be readily accessible on-line. If you wish to check on your order and have forgotten or have not entered a password, please click here.
7. Why do I receive automated e-mails from National Running Center?When you receive an automated email announcement from us, you've received the quickest method for us to communicate with you! Usually, our emails are part of a promotion or special offer where you can receive savings, discounts or great running information. If you would rather not receive these emails, click on email unsubscribe and we'll make sure your name is removed from our mailing list. Following is a description of the automated E-mails you will receive from National Running Center:
Order Confirmation E-mails:
Credit Card Approval- After completing an order, you will receive this E-mail describing the credit card transaction you made on our web-site.
Order Confirmation- After receiving your credit card approval, our system will simultaneously generate an online confirmation of your order. National Running Center Eteam E-mails:
Special Promotional Offers- After joining our on-line Eteam, you too can enjoy the monthly offers we advertise to our Eteam members. Want to join our E-team? Click Here.
8. How do I make a return/exchange?We're sorry if you have to return something to us. We want to make it as easy as possible for you. Below are several easy steps you can follow when returning an item to us.
- Fill out your return/exchange form (located on the back of your invoice) and enclose with your return merchandise.
- Package up your return/change items within an appropriate shipping carton.
- Insure and Mail your return/exchange back to us at the following address:
National Running Center
Attn: Returns Department
1588 Heart Lake Road
Jermyn, PA 18433
For FASTER DELIVERY on exchange orders, indicate that you want a 'refund' on your return form and simply order your new items direct from www.nationalrunningcenter.com, or call a Customer Service Specialist at 800.541.1773. today!
Please allow approximately 1-2 business weeks for processing exchanges or refunds.
You can count on us to do all we can to make sure you are totally satisfied each and every time you order with National Running Center.
Some return restrictions apply:**
**NOTE: We do not accept returns on items outside of our sixty-day return policy/ ninety-day defective return policy.
**NOTE: We do not accept returns on any and all undergarments, whether opened or unopened.
**NOTE: We will enforce a 10% restocking fee on any and all damaged shoe box.
9. How do I order/use a National Running Center gift certificate?Thank you for your interest in purchasing a National Running Center gift certificate. A National Running Center gift certificate is the best gift idea!
Click here to order your gift certificate
Ok, you have ordered the gift certificate, but how do you use it?
You may use your gift certificate on-line, over the phone, or at any one of our 125+ race expo locations. Please Note: If you wish to use your gift certificate for on-line purchase, we ask that you place your on-line order with a valid credit card. Upon receiving your order confirmation number, please E-mail us your confirmation number and certificate number and amount. We will apply your certificate to the appropriate order, complete the transaction, and not charge your credit card.
10. Are the items in my shopping cart in-stock?You want the most value every time you shop with National Running Center. Because our website is dynamic and consistently changing, there is a small chance that what you have ordered is out of stock. Should this occur, you will be contacted within 12 to 24 hours of your order's confirmation. One of our courteous customer service representatives will be happy to explain your ordering options. If you have further availability questions, please don't hesitate to contact us at 1.800.541.1773, or by e-mail at email@example.com
Every National Running Center order comes with a Ninety Day defective item return guarantee. That means if your item is deemed defective, you have ninety days from your purchase date to return the item to us for an exchange/refund.
However, we are required by law to limit our return policy on one category: Undergarments. All underwear items are non-returnable/ non-refundable.
Do you charge a restocking fee? No, in most cases we do not. We do, however, charge a restocking fee of ten percent to shoe orders which are returned in/with a damaged shoe box. If the shoe box is damaged and unusable a ten percent restocking fee will be adjusted in the refund/exchange amount.