The ultimate compression pants for intense activity, the 2XU Elite Compression Tights combine 70 Denier PWX FLEX fabric and a powerful 105 Denier PWX WEIGHT fabric to provide support to the calves and hamstrings.
• Rise: Regular
• Waistband: 3.5cm covered elastic with drawstring
• Fabric (Front): PWX 70D. 72% Nylon / 28% Elastane (Invista LYCRA®)
• Fabric (Back): PWX 105D. 65% Nylon / 35% Elastane (Invista LYCRA®)
• Compression support to adductor, glute, quad and hamstring muscles to reduce muscle vibration
• Drawstring waistband for secure fit
• Flatlock seams to reduce chafing
Your 2XU Compression garment should fit the body snugly and firmly without uncomfortably 'cutting in' to the body. If this is the case, you should review your size choice.
For specific sizing, please refer to our Size Guide below, taking into consideration that if you're near the borderline for sizes or you wish to wear your compression garment primarily for recovery purposes, be sure to choose the smaller size where possible. You will also find some helpful fit-related information in the FAQs section of the website.
Sizes ST, MT, LT, XLT and XXLT denote Tall sizes. These sizes are longer in the length and rise only; with the exception of mid-rise compression where only the length of the garment is longer. Rise is the distance from the crotch to the top of the waistband.