Stay supported and stay the course in this soft, stable shoe. Controlled support and a roomy forefoot cater to those of us who like to feel grounded.
Shoe Category: Motion Control
Weight: 12.0 ounces
Heel-To-Toe Drop: 12mm
Arch: Flat to Medium
Fits small. Purchase 1/2 size larger than your normal running shoes.
- BioMoGo DNA: BioMoGo midsole and DNA cushioning technology yields a completely customized responsive ride that adapts to your specific needs!
- Extended Progressive Diagonal Rollbar (PDRB) extending from the heel through forefoot. Made of tri-density BioMoGo foam to reduce excess pronation.
- S-257 Cushsole: a midsole compound used as an insole to deliver even more cushioning and flexibility. This is awesome!
- Caterpillar Crash Pad: assists in decelerating your foot during heel to toe transition for a cushioned and stable landing.
- HPR Plus is a high abrasion-resistant rubber for long-lasting, durable traction.
- MC Pod Configuration is like lots of independent shock absorbers used in Brook's motion-control shoes. Assists in smooth heel to toe transitions.
- Air Mesh for lots of moisture-managing and breathability.
- Ultimate Sockliner provides additional ooh and aah comfort underfoot.