OOFOS OORIGINAL (THONG) M4/W6 - BLACK
Every pair of OOFOS is engineered to help your feet recover in ways that typical footwear can't.
• Reduces stress on sore feet, knees and lower back
• Cradles your arches
• Biomechanically designed footbed allows natural motion
• Soft, conforming toe post eliminates toe chafing
• Shower/beach-ready; moisture resistant; doesn't retain smell
• Durable OOfoam holds its cushion
• Machine washable
• So light they float
I first found out about OOFOS when I was in Colorado and was preparing to run my first 50 kilometer race. An employee told me they were the bestselling product next to running sneakers, so on her recommendation I purchased a pair. Let me just say that I'm glad I did!
After my race, when my feet were swollen and sore, OOFOS provided me enough relief that I wore them instead of sneakers the next day on my active recovery walk.
Good for those who:
• Want an alternative to flip flops or sandals that lack support.
• Want to slip something comfortable on after a run or race.
• Are going to be on their feet all day.
• Are in need of a recovery shoe with arch support.
Ooooh! These are soft, squishy, and comfortable! They also don't rub in spots where normal flip flops do.
OOFOS provide relief to my feet after a run or race of any distance and support my arch like no shoe or sandal has before!
They are definitely something I pack if I am traveling to a race. If my arch is sore, or I am exhibiting signs of Achilles or PF, I immediately slip on my OOFOS as I know they're the best shoe I could put on my feet for relief.
OOFOS are my go to recovery/casual sandal. Running or not, I reach for them above any other summer shoe in my closet.
Ashley is National Running Center's retail store specialist who fits customers with the proper pair of running shoes. As a member of National Running Center's Racing Team, she has run multiple marathons, including Boston in 2017. Ashley has also completed Call of the Wilds Mountain Marathon, Whiteface Sky Race, Ultimate Direction Dirty 30 50K, Steamtown Marathon, and was the 2016 Women's Champion of the Montour 24 Endurance 6-hour Run.